9th International Conference on Computer and Information Science and Technology (CIST 2024)
The previous event in this conference series, CIST 2023, was held on August 03 – 05, 2023 in London, United Kingdom. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Nicholas Scott, Open Innovation Center, USA for the paper entitled: “Manifold Learning and Bayesian Characterization of Computer Network Traffic Supporting Machine Learning-Based Cyber System Protection“
- Narges Ghobadi, University of Manitoba, Canada
for the paper entitled: “Real-time Interfacing of a Pneumatically-actuated Finger-thumb Rehabilitation Device“
- Dr. Greg Barish, Allyance Logic, Inc., USA for the paper entitled: “Automatically Enriching Content for a Behavioral Health Learning Management System: a First Look“
- Dr. Ángel Giménez Pastor, Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche, Spain for the paper entitled: “Performance Analysis of BetaRED-AQM algorithms with multiple TCP and UDP flows“
EECSS 2023 Congress Proceedings
Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS 2023) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: EECSS Congress 2023
CIST 2023 Website
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the International Conference on Computer and Information Science and Technology (CIST 2023) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the CIST 2023 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference